Scandoil.com

Hess initiates production from Ujung Pangkah field


Published May 10, 2007
Hess initiates production from Ujung Pangkah field-Spotlight

Production Sharing Contractor Hess succeeded in producing gas from Ujung Pangkah field in East Java last week. For its first output, Ujung Pangkah pumped about 20 - 25 MMSCFD of gas, BPMIGAS Head of Public Relations Division Amir Hamzah said.

“The gas output is expected to increase gradually to 100 MMSCFD in the near future," Amir Hamzah said.

Aside from producing gas, Ujung Pangkah will also produce oil and condensate at the rate of 5,000 barrels a day this year.

“Oil output will reach about 20,000 bpd in 2009, " Amir said.

Hess owns 75% of stake in Ujung Pangkah, while the remaining 25% belongs to ConocoPhillips.




   

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us

 

sitemap xml


 

Home