Scandoil  

Canacol Energy tests 2,930 BOPD light oil from Pantro 1 discovery


Published May 6, 2014
Canacol Energy Ltd.

Canacol Energy Ltd. announce its third consecutive light oil discovery at the Pantro 1 exploration well located on the LLA23 Exploration and Production ("E&P") Contract in the Llanos Basin of Colombia. The Corporation has an 80% operated working interest in the LLA23 contract, with Petromont Colombia S.A. Sucursal Colombia holding the remaining 20% interest.

Charle Gamba, President and CEO of the Corporation, commented, "Pantro marks the third consecutive light oil discovery after the Labrador and Leono discoveries, firming up a very productive light oil trend on our LLA23 block, where production netbacks from the Labrador and Leono fields averaged approximately US$ 65 per barrel for the last reported quarter.

Tags: Canacol Energy Inc.




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml