Scandoil  

Entek Energy to drill and test Cobb 12-7 well


Published Jul 22, 2015
Entek Energy Limited-4

Entek Energy Limited is pleased to give the following update on the Cobb 12-7-HA1 well as part of the 2015 Battle Mountain AMI drilling program. The Cobb 12-7 well is the first of three wells scheduled to be drilled and tested this year by the Operator of the Battle Mountain AMI, GRMR, a private company associated with East Resources, Inc. Entek owns a 20% working interest in the Battle Mountain AMI and related leases, with GRMR holding the remaining 80%.

The Cobb 12-7 well is located in the southern part of the Battle Mountain 3D seismic survey and is being drilled as a high angle directional well aimed to intersect naturally fractured fault zones within the Niobrara oil bearing formation. The target measured depth of the well is 9,995 feet.

As at 17:00 local US time on 19 July 2015 the well has reached its intermediate section total depth of 5,962 feet where 9 5/8 inch casing will be set before drilling out into the Niobrara target zone.

The Cobb 12-7 well is scheduled to be followed by the drilling of the McKee 5-16-H1 (McKee 5-16) and State 15-8 wells which are also located within the Battle Mountain 3D seismic survey as shown on the map.

Tags: Entek Energy Limited




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml