Scandoil  

Greek Parliament ratifies licence agreements with Energean for Ioannina and Katakolon blocks


Published Sep 22, 2014
Energean Oil & Gas-2

Energean Oil & Gas says that on 18 September, the Greek Parliament ratified its Licence Agreements for hydrocarbon exploration and exploitation at the Ioannina and Katakolon blocks, Western Greece.

Energean holds an 80% interest in the Ioannina onshore block, while Canadian Petra Petroleum holds the remaining 20%. Energean will act as Operator.

Energean holds a 60% interest in the Katakolon offshore block, while British Trajan Oil & Gas holds the remaining 40%. Energean will act as Operator.

Tags: ENERGEAN Oil & Gas




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml