Liquefied Natural Gas Limited is pleased to advise that its wholly owned subsidiary, Magnolia LNG LLC (Magnolia), has agreed a legally binding lump sum turnkey (LSTK) engineering, procurement and construction contract (EPC Contract) with the KBR-SKE&C joint venture (KSJV) in relation to the Magnolia LNG project (MLNG).
- EPC Contract LSTK cost of US$4.354 billion for four LNG trains and associated facilities
- EPC guaranteed production of 7.6 mtpa, or 0.8 mtpa greater than previous guidance
- The EPC Contract LSTK plant design utilises LNGL's patented OSMR(R) technology
- Installed capacity cost/tonne range of US$495 to US$544 based on final design at FID
- LNG plant fuel gas consumption of 8%, or 92% feed gas production efficiency guaranteed
- EPC Contract LSTK price is valid to 30 April 2016