Scandoil  

Miller Energy to acquire Savant Alaska LLC (Badami Unit on North Slope, Alaska)


Published May 15, 2014
Miller Energy Resources-3

Miller Energy Resources, Inc. has signed a binding agreement to acquire Savant Alaska, LLC (Savant), subject to due diligence and regulatory approval, for $9.0 million in cash. Savant would become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Miller. Through Savant, Miller would own a 67.5% working interest in the Badami Unit, with ASRC Exploration, LLC (AELLC) remaining as a 32.5% working interest partner.

Miller would also obtain a 100% working interest in nearby exploration leases. These assets would bring approximately 1,100 BOPD gross and 600 BOPD net of current production and ownership of midstream assets located in the Alaska North Slope with a design capacity of 38,500 BOPD and 25 miles of pipeline. We estimate the acquisition will add approximately $6 million of PDP PV-10 (based on internal assessments by Savant) with significant additional drilling opportunities. In addition to the assets, Miller is pleased to welcome the Savant team, which will be supported by the Company's Anchorage office.

Tags: Miller Energy Resources




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml