Scandoil  

Northland Power closes sale of Frampton Wind project


Published Feb 23, 2015
Northland Power Inc.

Northland Power Inc. has closed the sale of its 66.7% interest in the Frampton Wind Farm to Boralex Inc. The remaining 33.3% of the 24MW advanced stage development project is owned by the host municipality of Frampton, Quebec. Upon closing, Northland received consideration of approximately $11.5 million for its interest in the project.

The sale enables Northland to realize the project's economic returns at an earlier stage and focus its resources on other larger scale development and construction projects. Northland will use the proceeds for general corporate purposes, and to fund a portion of its investments in Nordsee One and the Grand Bend Wind Farm.

Tags: Northland Power Inc.




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml