Scandoil  

NuEnergy Gas logs 46 metres net coal seams at South Sumatra, Indonesia


Published Nov 21, 2013
NuEnergy Gas

NuEnergy Gas has identified 36 metres of net coal seams and 13 metres of continuous coal at its second pilot production well at South Sumatra, Indonesia.

The well has been drilled to target depth of 802 metres with partner Pertamina, as part of their Muara Enim production sharing contract.

NuEnergy holds a 40% interest with Pertamina controlling the remaining 60%.

The first well, located 500 metres away, has been producing gas for over 4 months days as it progresses towards gas sales to compressed natural gas producer Dharma Pratama Sejati.

Dharma Pratama Sejati has agreed to offtake between 1 million and 5 million standard cubic feet of gas at US$10 per million British Thermal Units.

Tags: NuEnergy Gas




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml