Scandoil  

Osage Exploration announces control of operations in Nemaha Ridge project


Published Dec 24, 2013
Osage Exploration and Development, Inc.

Osage Exploration and Development, Inc. announced that by virtue of a Partition Agreement reached with its partners, Osage has become the project operator on a majority of its acreage in the Nemaha Ridge project in Logan County, Oklahoma. Effective September 1, 2013, Osage will operate approximately 5,015 net acres in thirty sections, and will remain joint-venture partners with Slawson Exploration in approximately 4,475 net acres across forty-five sections. Further, the Company announced that it has put under multi-year contract two key members collectively having over sixty-five years of industry experience to form the nucleus of Osage's operating team.

Partition Agreement

With the Partition Agreement, Osage becomes the Operator of approximately 53% of its 9,490 acres in the Nemaha Ridge project. The remaining 47% of the acreage that is held by production will continue to be operated by Slawson Exploration. Osage retains its ownership share of all existing production from wells drilled prior to September 1, 2013, as well as ownership of the Proved Developed Producing reserves from those wells.

Tags: Osage Exploration and Development




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml