Scandoil  

Petromanas to deepen Molisht-1 well onshore Albania


Published Jun 24, 2014
Petromanas Energy Inc.-2

Petromanas Energy Inc. has claimed encouraging logging-while-drilling results at its Molisht-1 well onshore Albania.

The well is located on Blocks 2-3, in which the Company holds a 25% working interest and is the operator with Shell holding the remaining 75% interest.

As previously announced the Company encountered a carbonate structure at a depth of approximately 4,174 metres and elected to case and cement the well, putting approximately 900 metres of unstable flysch shale behind pipe prior to drilling ahead.

Tags: Petromanas Energy Inc.




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml