Scandoil  

Rawson Resources acquires remaining shares in Otway Energy


Published Jan 20, 2014
Rawson Resources Ltd

Rawson Resources Ltd has entered into a Share Purchase Agreement ('SPA') to increase its interest in Otway Energy ('Otway') to 100%.

Background

Rawson currently holds 37.5% in Otway and Hardie Energy Pty Ltd holds the remaining 62.5% interest. Otway currently operates two exploration permits in the Otway Basin in South Australia; PEL154 and PEL155.

The Permits

The Otway Basin in South Australia has recently seen an upsurge in exploration activity which is set to continue in 2014. The Otway permits are prospective for both conventional and unconventional exploration. Our recent re-evaluation of existing seismic has confirmed three conventional prospects and identified several new conventional leads. The prospects are defined on 3D seismic and are near drill-ready.

Tags: Rawson Resources Limited




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml