Scandoil  

Repsol completes the sale of its Argentinean assets for $6.309 billion


Published May 26, 2014
Repsol

Repsol has completed the sale process of its assets in Argentina with the sale to JP Morgan Securities of the remainder of the BODEN 2015 securities that the company still held, with a nominal value of $117.36 million, which were part of the means of payments in the compensation obtained for the expropriation of 51% of YPF and YPF Gas.

From the sale of the entire holding of Argentinean bonds, Repsol has obtained a total $4.9972 billion in compensation for the expropriation. This extinguishes the $5 billion debt recognised by Argentina.

Additionally, Repsol has sold the 0.48% stake of YPF that it still owned following the sale on May 7th of 11.86% of the share capital of the Argentinean company. Total revenue from the sale of 12.34% of YPF is $1.3113 billion.

Tags: Repsol




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml