Scandoil  

Rosetta Resources announces 2015 capital budget and guidance


Published Dec 22, 2014
Rosetta Resources Inc.

Rosetta Resources Inc. announced its Board of Directors has approved a 2015 capital budget with the flexibility to spend up to $900 million. Considering the current commodity price environment, the Company anticipates total capital spending to be between $700 million and $800 million.

Approximately 54 percent will be allocated to development activities in the higher rate of return project areas of the Eagle Ford shale in South Texas and approximately 40 percent on further delineation activities in the Delaware Basin in West Texas.

Drilling and completion costs should account for approximately 80 percent of total spending with the remaining 20 percent allocated to central facilities, leasehold and other corporate costs. The 2015 capital expenditure program will be funded from a combination of internally generated cash flow, cash on hand, and borrowings under the Company's credit facility.

Tags: Rosetta Resources Inc.




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml