Scandoil  

Rosneft and CNPC sign memorandum to expand cooperation in upstream projects in East Siberia


Published Oct 21, 2013
Rosneft - Vankor field

Rosneft President and Chairman of the Management Board Igor Sechin and Chairman of the China National Petroleum Corporation Zhou Jiping have signed a Memorandum to expand cooperation in upstream projects in East Siberia in the presence of first vice premier of the People's Republic of China Zhang Gaoli.

The Memorandum describes a joint venture for upstream developments in East Siberia with Rosneft holding 51% and CNPC - the remaining 49%.

Development of Srednebotuobinsk field will serve as foundation for the future JV. On October 14, 2013 Rosneft consolidated 100% of Taas-Yuriakh Neftegazodobycha which holds the license to develop this field.

Srednebotuobinsk is a world class field located close to the ESPO pipeline. The field's reserves placed in the State Reserve Register include C1+C2 oil and gas condensate reserves of over 134 mln tonnes and over 155 bcm of gas. Oil production at the field started in October 2013. Gas reserves development is of special importance in the context of supplies via the regional pipeline system that has been approved by the Government.

Tags: China National Petroleum Corp., Rosneft




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml