Scandoil  

Sound Energy to acquire interest in Meridja permit, onshore Morocco


Published Feb 9, 2016
Sound Oil-2

Sound Energy has signed a binding agreement with Oil & Gas Investment Fund S.A.S ('OGIF') whereby OGIF has granted Sound Energy an option to acquire a 55% interest in the Meridja permit, onshore Morocco.

Meridja is adjacent to Sound Energy's existing Tendrara licence and is a highly prospective 9,000 Km2 area with the same fundamental geology as Tendrara, where Sound Energy expects to drill its first well shortly.

OGIF currently holds a 75% interest in a reconnaissance permit over the Meridja area (the 'Reconnaissance Permit'), with the remaining 25% interest held by Morocco's Office National des Hydrocarbures des Mines ('ONHYM').

Tags: Sound Energy




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml