Scandoil  

Touchstone signs onshore exploration license


Published Nov 5, 2014
Touchstone Exploration Inc.-2

Touchstone Exploration Inc. has signed an Exploration and Production License (the "License") with the Ministry of Energy and Energy Affairs of Trinidad and Tobago for the Ortoire Block in Southern Trinidad.

Under the terms of the License, Touchstone is the operator with an 80 percent working interest. The Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago holds the remaining 20 percent partner interest and will be carried for the License minimum work obligations.

The License is effective for an initial term of six years and can be extended a further 25 years in the event of a commercial discovery.

Tags: Touchstone Exploration Inc.




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml