Transocean Ltd. has issued its April 2016 Fleet Status Report (photo: Transocean Ltd.)
Transocean Ltd. has issued its April 2016 Fleet Status Report that provides the current status of and contract information for the company’s entire fleet of offshore drilling rigs.
The report includes the following:
- Actinia – Awarded a three year contract offshore India at a dayrate of USD 101,000 (USD 111 million estimated contract backlog).
- Deepwater Invictus – Awarded a two well contract offshore Trinidad at a dayrate of USD 350,000 (USD 28 million estimated contract backlog).
- Dhirubhai Deepwater KG2 – Awarded a six month contract; location and dayrate are not disclosed.
- The midwater floater Transocean John Shaw is classified as held for sale. The rig will be recycled in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Estimated 2016 out of service days increased by a net 56 days due primarily to contract preparation.
The full report can be accessed on the company’s website.