Scandoil  

Drillsearch Energy provides update on Stunsail-1 oil discovery


Published Apr 4, 2014
Drillsearch Energy Limited

Drillsearch Energy Limited announce detailed results from the Stunsail-1 oil discovery in PEL 91 on the Western Flank Oil Fairway of the Cooper Basin, which was announced to the ASX on 28 March 2014. Drillsearch owns 60% of PEL 91. Beach Energy, the operator, owns the remaining 40%.

The Stunsail-1 well, located 16 kilometres northeast of the Bauer field in PEL 91 and 14 kilometres southwest of the Growler field (Senex 60%, Beach 40%), exceeded expectations by encountering both a thicker oil column at the main target level and discovering multiple hydrocarbon bearing zones.

Tags: Drillsearch Energy




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml