Scandoil  

Pacific Rubiales updates oil flow test results of Kangaroo-2 well


Published Jan 7, 2015
Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp.

Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. provided an update on oil flow test results in the Kangaroo-2 appraisal well, located in the shallow offshore, Santos Basin, Brazil.

The Kangaroo-2 appraisal well is located in exploration Block S-M-1165 and confirmed an 820 foot gross (442 foot net) oil column in Paleocene and Maastrichtian aged reservoirs, announced November 26, 2014. The Company has a 35% participating interest in the wells and five surrounding blocks. Karoon Gas Australia Ltd. (ASX:KAR) ("Karoon") holds the remaining 65% interest and is operator of the block.

As announced in a news release yesterday by Karoon, a production test (DST-2A) was conducted over a 12 hour period through three perforated intervals (combined 230 feet), in the Paleocene A, B and C sandstone reservoirs.

Tags: Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp.




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml