Scandoil  

Petsec completes acquisition of participating interests in Block 7, Yemen


Published Oct 1, 2015
Petsec Energy

Petsec Energy has completed the acquisition of both the Mitsui E&P Middle East B.V. (8.5%) and AWE Limited (21.25%) Participating Interests in the Block 7, Al Barqa Permit, in the Republic of Yemen - combined 29.75% Participating Interest in Block 7.

Block 7 is an onshore exploration permit covering an area of 5,000 square kilometres (1,235,527 acres) located approximately 340km east of Sana'a, the capital of Yemen. The block contains the Al Meashar oil discovery as well as an inventory of leads and prospects defined by 2D and 3D seismic surveys, which hold significant oil potential.

Tags: Petsec Energy Ltd




Advertisment:

Add a Comment to this Article

Please be civil. Job and promotion will not be added into the comment page.

(Use Markdown for formatting.)

This question helps prevent spam:

+ Larger Font | + Smaller Font
Top Stories

 

 

 

 


 


RSS

RSS
Newsletter
Newsletter
Mobile News
Mobile news

Computer
Our news on
your website


Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter

Contact
Contact
Tips
Do you have any
tips to us
Stats

 

sitemap xml